FAQ Industrial marking equipment
Get answers to frequently asked questions.
Detailed questions on your product are answered on the corresponding product page. If you have any further questions, call us or send an email. We will gladly help you.
Yes, you can use the enclosed software "PCset" to programme your own imprints.
A short video explains how to change the print cartridge quickly and easily. Click here for the YouTube video:
For more information on this, see the operating instructions under "Replace Print Cartridge”. The link to the operating instructions is found in the respective model designation. Please click the model designation.
jetStamp® graphic 970
jetStamp® 790 MP
jetStamp® 791 MP
jetStamp® 792 MP
• jetStamp® 1025: approx. 1,000 prints
• jetStamp® graphic 970: approx. 1,000 prints
• jetStamp® 990: approx. 900 prints
• REINER 940: approx. 1,000 prints
• jetStamp® 790 MP/791 MP/792 MP: approx. 500 prints
• speed-i-Jet 798: approx. 5,000 prints
No, your marking device cannot print copies. It works with inkjet technology. These include:
• jetStamp® 1025
• jetStamp® graphic 970
• jetStamp® 990
• REINER 940
• jetStamp® 790 MP/791 MP/792 MP
• speed-i-Jet 798.
No, our ink is not food proof. Therefore, you must not print directly onto food. Also consider the respective national provisions of food law.